A beautiful home is a dream of every person. A feature wall is a wall that adds interest and elegance to a room by adding colours, contrast, and texture. A marble tv feature wall can beautify your house. They are beautiful and attract people’s attention.
But not every wall can be used as a feature wall. Here are the certain dos and don’ts before you marble your feature wall.
- There is an infinite number of patterns and designs available for feature walls. So, it is essential to choose the one which suits your house and theme.
- It is essential to choose the right wall. It is better to marble a wall that is in an open space room. Marbling a wall in a small room will make it look even smaller.
- Using marbles of mixed materials can enhance the look.
Advantages of marble feature wall:
- The marble TV feature walll ooks gorgeous.
- They come in many colours, designs, and patterns to choose from.
- Marble is a highly durable material. Once you have put the marble on your walls, it will be there for the next 100 years with the same shine.
- As marble is an excellent insulator of heat, your house will remain relatively cool in the summers and retain warmth in the winters.
- Marble is so beautiful that you can put it on any of your walls to make your room look good.
- Marble reflects light which offers a feeling of spaciousness and makes the room look brighter.
- Marble tiles are inexpensive and can be affordable for all customers as per their needs.
- Marble feature walls are very durable.
- Marble is a natural product; therefore, the production causes no harm to the environment.
Disadvantages of marble feature wall:
- Each piece of marble is different from the others.
- It may need regular maintenance and is required to be polished daily.
- Marble walls can get quite cold in the winters.
- The surface of marble walls is quite porous. So, you may need to use a chemical sealer on the surface of the walls for damage control.
Using marble walls can be an affordable way to make your feature walls look good. Also, marble cause no harm to the environment and acts as an insulator on warm summer days. Using marble as feature walls can be worth the investment for making your house look beautiful than the others.